First off... it's April 5th and it was snowing this morning! As much as I would really like spring to reappear, it was actually very beautiful driving to church this morning. It almost made me want to listen to Christmas music. Almost. Anyway, I haven't posted in a little while, so I thought I'd share a few pictures.
This was Miriam recently playing with her Little People in her room. I thought it was so cute how she was putting the people on the bench and getting them ready to "eat dinner." I've done this so many times with her, but this is the first time she started to do it on her own. She's growing up so much!
We were very blessed to have a couple from church give us their old bike trailer that their kids had outgrown. A few weeks ago when the weather was a little nicer, we took it out for a spin. Miriam really seemed to enjoy it! She points it out every time we go into the garage... it's just been to cold to go since then. We are looking forward to many bike rides this summer!

And lastly, here are the kitties again. They always seem to be finding somewhere new to sleep and their current favorite happens to be Miriam's crib. They also usually are cuddled up to one another... we're glad they get along so well :)

Other than that, we are doing well! We are excited for Easter coming up, even though it means a busy week for Matt and church planning. We are looking forward to spending a day or two and my parents' house after the weekend is over. We have also been keeping busy going house hunting! We're feeling like now is a good time for us to pursue buying a house, so we've been spending many afternoons looking around Eau Claire for a place to buy. We have one we're pretty interested in and are thinking about making an offer sometime soon. Please pray for us as we are on this exciting search!
3 comments:
Good update- Miriam is growing so fast- and learning so much.
You both are wonderful role models, and teachers.
Miriam looks so happy!
The kitties are cute, as usual.
Have a good, busy week.
I hope the weather clears so you can all go on a bike ride.
Thanks for the pictures!
Good luck on the house hunting!
House hunting is so exciting, and sometimes scary when it comes down to making an offer! We'll be praying for you! Love the kitties - that's so cute that they sleep in Miriam's crib! Glad to hear you're all doing well!
I like how Mirio has her kitty with her on the bike ride adventure. I giggled to myself.
Post a Comment