Monday, August 17, 2009

Random Pictures from our iPhone

Well, this is my (Matt) first official post on the blog. I thought I would upload some pictures from my iPhone from the past month.


This is at a huge Avon garage sale in Owatonna this past Friday. Miriam and I were hanging out while Becky and her mom shopped around (and actually found two brand new iPod shuffles for an incredible deal--I know, nerd talk). Anyway, they had this rabbit in there yard baking in the sun, so Miriam and I gave it some company.

Miriam and I were still in the back of Becky's mom's car on the way to a few garage sales.

This is Miriam at a doctor's appointment earlier last week.



Last Monday we had our friends, Joel, Jamie, and Caleb come to our house and stay during one of the warmest weeks of the summer (and our central air didn't work :-s). This is Miriam and Caleb hanging out in our living room.

Joel and Jamie took us out to Red Robin for dinner. (Yummy!) I think this is after she finished eating.

This is Caleb after he finished eating a huge pizza kids meal! Good job!

I'm not sure when this was, but this applies to every time she takes a bath.

This is Miriam during one of our breakfasts.

I think this is inside one of the kid stores at the outlet mall in Medford.

Miriam is doing her favorite thing when she shops...she's eating fruit snacks!

1 comment:

kachelly said...

WOW! What great pictures/ movies!
Thank you for the great pick me ups.
Thank you all for being such a BIG BLESSING for all of us!