Monday, January 18, 2010

completely random thoughts...

This picture was taken at my extended family Christmas a few weeks ago. I love the picture, but we're really hoping Miriam understands what to do when we say "smile" soon. She's almost there... at least she usually will look at the camera now!
Matt took this picture with his iPhone a few weeks ago. Miriam has been sleeping in her "big girl bed" for a few weeks now, but we finally just got a picture. She has been doing so well with the transition. We weren't quite sure what to expect, but I think she was just so excited to be able to sleep in it. The best part is that she'll still even stay in her bed until we come in and get her! Hopefully that will last awhile...

And last, but certainly not least, this is a picture of Matt and my brother at our immediate family Christmas displaying their Christmas gifts. In celebration of the Vikings big victory yesterday, I thought it was appropriate to include this picture, too. We're so excited to watch them (hopefully) beat the Saints next Sunday!!!

2 comments:

kachelly said...

... random thoughts?
I LIKE HOW YOU THINK....
you all look so happy, and i'm glad!
keep sharing the blessings you have,
i appreciate it greatly.

Jamie said...

That picture of you and Miriam is adorable! You look beautiful! It's so fun that Miriam and Caleb are so close in age, and going through many similar things! You reminded me that I haven't gotten a picture of Caleb in his big bed yet - I'll have to snap one soon. It's so wonderful when a transition like that goes easier than expected. I wonder how long it will take for them to figure out they can climb out of bed on their own?

We've also been enjoying the Vikings games! If only they can hang on one more week!