Once again, I have no idea where the past few weeks went. How is it even possible that the end of August is here? I wanted to give a quick update of pictures from our recent happenings...
We always spend a week in August at my parents' house to go to the county fair there. It was fun to take both girls this year and go on a few rides (even with Abbie!).
Miriam got to ride a pony at the fair. She was thrilled!
Both girls sat on a little Busytown car at the fair.
Miriam insisted on this picture...poor Matt had to be the pig.
Matt has been taking Miriam out for walks at night after Abbie goes to bed. It has been a sweet time for the two of them to enjoy some time together!
And here we are all smiles at home....
We've spent plenty of time outside enjoying the summer weather. Both girls seem to gravitate toward any dirt we have in the yard and get plenty dirty in the process (obviously). Abbie is also still in an "I like to put everything in my mouth" phase.
So that's the latest... and Baby3 is still growing along well--we find out what we're having at our next appointment in a few weeks! We're definitely looking forward to that!





1 comment:
Your girls are growing up so much! They are absolutely adorable! We'll have to get together again sometime! I'm praying for your sweet new little one to be healthy!
Post a Comment