Tuesday, December 13, 2011

6 weeks

...no, not since the last time I blogged (it's been far longer than that--whoops!)...but until baby3 makes her appearance!  Part of me has a suspicion that this one will come early.  But, of course, babies come when it's their time.  We shall see!  How am I doing?  Thanks for asking!  Honestly, I'm very ready to meet our little girl.  Pregnancy for some odd reason has dragged by this time.  The weeks seem to fly by, but day by day has been long.  I've been dealing with more uncomfortable symptoms this last trimester (nausea, heartburn, an awful cough, fatigue, etc.) that it almost feels like I should be back in the 1st trimester again.  I'm just ready to be able to get up off the couch and out of bed unassisted again.  I'm also ready to have more energy again.  I know the first few newborn months will be exhausting, but I feel like at least I will have more energy.  Please pray for us as we endure this last month and a half!

No comments: