...means we stay inside! Actually, that's what we've been doing most days. I'd like to take Miriam out in the snow soon, though. I think she'll love it.
So, because we need to stay inside now (no walks, no parks...), Miriam has most certainly found some of her favorite things to do. First, she loves the couch. For some reason, she has a book that has puzzle pieces for it that she wants to grab and sit on the couch with. She can't quite get up there alone yet, so she "asks" (or shouts) for help. Then she just sits there and plays with the puzzle pieces. Second, she likes her blankies... a lot. She'll take them everywhere. Matt has commented that we have her on a "two-blankie system"... meaning that if we do need to wash one, she's got her other one right beside her. She loves the blankets that are very soft on one side and smooth and shiny on the other. She plays with her blankies, sleeps with her blankies, and would probably take a bath with her blankies if she could. Third, she likes to play with her play kitchen. We have some play food for her and she enjoys putting the food in the microwave or the oven and sometimes even tries to wash the dishes. I'm glad I found her kitchen at a garage sale this summer :) Last, she just likes to get into anything she can reach (or sometimes things she can't reach). I think she's starting to learn her boundaries more, but she still is just running around and soaking up everything she sees, feels and hears. What a delightful age 15 months is!
I thinks she looks so much like Matt in the picture above!
1 comment:
You two are giving her so much LOVE and caring.... teaching her, and allowing her to experience... while keeping her in tow!
she's so energetic!
i love the photos!
(especially the one where she's leaning... kickin' back)
Post a Comment