Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Funny Photo Tag

I was tagged by Jamie from Joel, Jamie and Caleb for this photo tag. I had to find the 6th picture from the 6th folder in my photo library. So, here goes:


It's the top of our wedding cake :) And yes, we did actually freeze this after our wedding and attempted to eat it last year on our first anniversary. It tasted almost as good as the first time... haha.

So now, I tag Katie from Los Jacques, Megan from Life and Wife of a Med Student, Erika from Nelson Family of 4 in Michigan, Jackie from By HIS Wounds, I am Healed and Kim from The Vettrus Adventures. Here are the rules:

Go to your sixth picture folder and find your sixth picture.
Pray that you remember the details.
Post it on your blog.
Tag 5 others, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

Have fun!

Hopefully I'll get a real post up here sometime soon... it's taken me a bit to get back in the swing of things after Thanksgiving. We had a very busy week!

1 comment:

hothoagie said...

Hey, the cake tasted great! As I recall, I ended up eating most of it! :-) Love you!