Thursday, February 10, 2011

caption needed

Earlier this week, I walked into the living room to find this:


It gave me quite the laugh.  Then I showed Matt and he grabbed the camera.  I'm still not sure how it ended up that way, but we both found it humorous.  So then he posted the picture on Facebook this morning with this explanation:

We honestly have no idea how this grandma ended up in this position--either the cats, Miriam, or Abbie. However, part of me wonders if it was the grandma herself avoiding the car roll-over that you see in the background--Matrix-like.

I thought that was quite clever!  But, I thought it would be fun to see if anyone else could come up with a clever caption to this odd photo.  Ideas?

In other news, I will just jot down my top ten events/thoughts from the week:

1) We all had the flu starting with the girls last Saturday.  It has lingered on through the week and we are extremely thankful to be at the tail end of it.  Yuck.
2) Abbie is walking EVERYWHERE.  I love it.  Some moms dread when their kids become mobile, but I so enjoy it.  I think they are happier, too, because they can get to where they want to be (and sometimes in some clever spots!).
3) Cooking has gone downhill this week.  Probably because we've all been sick and not really eating much anyway.  I'm hoping to resume a meal plan again soon.
4) I am ready for winter to be done.  I typically love this season, but this year has seemed to drag on.  The forecasted 40's for this next week have me so excited!
5) My "read through the Bible in a year" has been going really well!  I am so thankful to be in the routine of reading Scripture again.
6) I have started up rehearsals with the symphony again.  Enjoying that.
7) I can't wait to go outside for a walk soon.
8) I don't mind doing laundry.  I just don't like folding clothes and putting them away.
9) I can't believe Abbie's birthday is coming up so soon!
10) Did I mention I can't wait for spring?

1 comment:

Monica and family said...

Maybe Grandma's in a yoga pose? Can't think of a catchy name though.

Sorry to hear you all got sick. Glad to hear that you're better now!

Enjoy the warmer days. We're all relieved also and longing for Spring.

Love you all!