It's been awhile since I've had a chance to update here (again), so I'm just going to write what comes to my mind and stop when I run out of things to say. This may be a short or extremely long post. Hard to say. Our kiddos have been sick. Not sure where it came from seeing as we've been pretty cooped up the last few weeks. But we did venture out to the Children's Museum the other night, so that must be the culprit. As much as I hate to see them sick, we do always enjoy the extra cuddles.
This little one almost never falls asleep on anyone, so we know she's not feeling well.
We had plans for the Superbowl tonight, so left the girls with their grandparents while we headed out of town. They seemed to be doing much better today, so we felt like it would be okay. But it sounds like they've been extra cuddly there, too.
I have mixed feelings about the Superbowl. The Minnesota girl in me kind of wants the Packers to lose miserably, but I also live in Wisconsin. But I think I still want the Steelers to win. Sorry Wisconsin family and friends. I still like you, though!
I'm being called to play "500." I guess this ends the unscripted thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment