Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Berenstain Bears

Miriam has taken quite a liking to the Berenstain Bears lately. I love this because these books are classics to me! I have so many wonderful memories of reading them when I was younger. So, in a stop to the library last week, we found some Berenstain Bears movies that Miriam loves equally as much as the books. I took a video of her the other day singing the theme song and wanted to share it. It probably is even more fun to listen to if you listen to the real theme song before you see Miriam sing it. Otherwise, follow along with the lyrics below. She only sings part of it and makes up a lot of it, but we love it. Enjoy!


Somewhere deep in Bear Country

Lives the Berenstain Bear family

They're kind of furry around the torso

They're a lot like people, only more so

The bear fact is that

They're just like you and me

The only difference

Is they live in a tree

The Berenstain Bears

When things go wrong as things might do

The Berenstain Bears will find a way through

Mama, Papa, Sister and Brother

They'll always be there for each other

The bear fact is that

They can be sweet as honey

Sometimes you'll find

They might be just plain funny

The Berenstain Bears

The Berenstain Bears

2 comments:

kachelly said...

Great job!
This is priceless!

Jamie said...

Oh my, she is so precious! Joel and I watched this a few times in a row and just giggled! So so cute!