But, back to my original question: anyone cloth diaper or have a young child? Well, through circumstances out of her control, Amber has to close her business and is offering 20% off all of her products in her store. You can read about all of that here. Even if you don't cloth diaper, check out the other things she has --there's a ton of great stuff there! Anyway, I just wanted to pass this along in case anyone has been needing a few diapering supplies or other "baby items" as of late. I think she has free shipping on orders over $100, too. Check it out!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
anyone cloth diaper?
...or have a young child? I have been cloth diapering for about a year now --toward the end of Miriam's time in diapers and all but the very early weeks for Abbie. I love it. Again, I never thought I'd say that, but it has been a great decision for us. I know it's not for everyone, but I also know a lot of people can be skeptical at first. I sure was. But then, my friend Amber introduced me to it since she had a cloth diapering store right out of her house. I have learned everything from her and purchased everything cloth-diapering through her.
Labels:
on saving money
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment