My mom and I have gone shopping on Black Friday for several years now. We don't ever get up extreme early for the really big deals, but just shop during the day and see what we can find (or look through whatever is left). This is all very unlike my brother, sister-in-law and sister who were up at 2:00am standing in line at Target in 8* weather. From what I hear, my brother sprinted through the store when the doors opened and walked away with a new tv. If we ever need a new tv, I'll know who to send on a mission on another Black Friday! So anyway, my mom and I enjoy browsing through a variety of stores and seeing the great deals we can snatch up. I think after today, I am almost complete with my Christmas shopping! We also were able to get a lot of fun clothes for the girls. These pajamas were some of my favorites from the day.
Perhaps another possibility for a Christmas picture?
No comments:
Post a Comment