I feel like I've been in a blogging rut lately. I'm not sure what to post about... not like there hasn't been anything going on, however. There's always something going on. I could certainly write about how after coming back from a weekend (plus a few days) at my parents', I spent the next day and a half attempting to catch up on laundry. Or I could write about how I've somehow managed to make a meal for the last four nights (and include recipes). Or talk about how I made another batch of my laundry soap last night (but I guess
I did talk about that already). Or just mention how I feel like I haven't had a chance to sit and blog because we've been too busy enjoying this absolutely gorgeous November weather these last few days. Or even about how I've been listening to Christmas music nonstop for a few weeks now. But I guess none of those is striking a chord with me. I even sat at the computer for about a half an hour last night after Abbie was in bed and Miriam was at her grandparents' house... but just couldn't really think of anything. I then browsed through my iPhoto library hoping that there would be at least some sort of recent photo to share and tell a story about. But this was all I found:
We had staff pictures at church recently and those were the last pictures imported into our photo library. I felt like I got my senior pictures all over again --but in a much more condensed fashion. And with my 3-year-old daughter sitting on a chair watching it all.
I digress. But I guess I didn't really have anything to digress from anyway. So, there you have it. This is why I'm a rut. Hopefully something
much more compelling will be on my mind again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment