Blogging has gone by the wayside for us over the past 9 months. Life has gotten busy and sitting down to update here has been lost in our routine. I do hope to continue to post a little more regularly as I feel like we're back in a pretty stable routine now. So...here are the biggest changes since last July!
Miriam started Kindergarten. It has been a great school year for her. She has a wonderful teacher and has learned so much. I still can't believe we've become parents of a school-aged kid! Where does the time go?
Ella has grown leaps and bounds! She turned one in January and is now, scooting, pulling up, cruising, attempting to walk, saying a few words, waving, smiling and loving her sisters. She is a delight. Still no teeth, however, at almost 14 months old!
Abbie turned 3 a few weeks ago and is growing up so much. She loves to chat, cuddle, color, and generally do whatever Miriam is doing. She is a good big sister to her little sister.
Matt is still working at church and keeping busy doing so. We are thankful for his job. I am still at home full time, although I just finished up a brief position as an after school teacher for a math club. It was about 8 weeks and a great way to keep up a bit on my teaching. Matt and I were also able to briefly escape this extremely long winter to Florida for an extended weekend (thanks to our parents!). It was wonderful! Other than that, life is carrying along as usual! Here are a few pictures of life lately...








No comments:
Post a Comment