Saturday, March 16, 2013

the winter that never ends.

I'm not sure if it's just because the calendar says spring starts next week or the fact that last year was unseasonably warm for all of March, but I am sure longing for spring more than ever this year. Cabin fever has set in big time. I've tried to get out when possible with Abbie and Ella while Miriam is at school, but sometimes it just seems like so much work to bundle them up and get out the door. But we try. We have frequented the library, the children's museum and stores. I also have a Bible study Wednesday mornings and Abbie plays at someone's house Friday mornings. So I feel like we've attempted to get out despite the massive amount of snow and struggle to get into the 40's. My birthday is the end of this month and I told Matt that all I want is spring. We'll see if that wish comes true! I am thankful that Miriam and Abbie have gotten many opportunities to sled and play in the snow, but we're all ready for family walks, parks, and no snow!

Meanwhile, here are a few pictures of some of our indoor activities....








No comments: